Terms and conditions
On completion of this registration document you will be deemed to have accepted both the terms and conditions of registration as well as to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Benoni Northerns Cricket Club.
1. Responsibility and risk
All members, players, parents, coaches, team managers and any other visitors to the club accept responsibility and risk to their own person or personal property - this includes: loss of life or limb; damage to vehicles; theft of vehicles or cellphones and theft of other personal belongings.
All club activities are undertaken at my own risk or at my child’s own risk.
Benoni Northerns Cricket Club and Benoni Northerns Sports Club are hereby indemnified against any and all claims arising from these specific and any other related activities.
2. Medical information
Although medical information is requested on this form, no undertakings are made to anyone that such information will be used appropriately or at all. It is requested for the purpose of attempting to assist in the event of a medical condition arising.
The following undertakings are hereby made:
- To pay all monies when they become due. In the event of any special financial circumstances arising, arrangements must be made with the Chairman of Benoni Northerns Cricket Club.
- To abide by the current rules of the Easterns Cricket Union “ECU”.
- To play for the entire season.
- There is no medical, legal or other condition which may have any bearing on the player’s membership of the club or engaging in the club’s activities.
- To read, from time to time, the notices on the official club website (www.bnsc.co.za) so as to stay abreast of the club’s affairs/notices/policies.
Conflicts In the event of a conflict arising within the team, with coaches and/or officials, between parents, with opposition, with spectators, or in any other way and such conflict cannot be resolved effectively, promptly and appropriately, written representation can be made to:
Benoni Northerns Cricket Club
Benoni Northerns Sports Club
Documents can be hand-delivered to the office at the club between 09h00 and 14h00 week days. All players, coaches, officials and parents/guardians are subject to the disciplinary code of the club.
5. Access to games and practices
The right of admission is reserved at all venues where teams have fixtures.
No access is permitted to non-players and non-officials within the practice enclosure at any time during training sessions.